Grameenphone (GP) is the leading mobile operator in Bangladesh. It has many features to provide for its customers. One of them, it has the eCare system. You can check your call history of last 30 days or any date you can check that whose call you, you can easily check online from the Grameenphone’s (GP) website. In this post of TechTeam24.Com, you will know the complete tutorial of that. So, let’s start-
HOW TO CHECK GP CALL HISTORY:
1. At first, you have to register your Grameenphone mobile number to the E-care service. For this purpose, you have to visit this link. You will see a form there.
3. Now, you will get a notification like this:
4. Now, look at your phone and collect the password that you have just received through an SMS from GP.
5. Now, login here with the phone number in 088017xxxxxxxx format and the password you have just got in your phone in an SMS.
6. Now, you will be able to see last 5 call details and internet usage details in the first page that appears after the login and click home page.
7. You will see a button called My Service>Call Details in the upper title menu of the list. Click it. Then you will see a field like this.
8. Select the desired time period (must be within the last 30 days) and click on Submit.
9. A pop-up window will come up. Read it and click on OK button.
10. That’s all. Now, you will be able to see your call details just like this.